Loan Repayment Resources
You may make payments at any time on your loans. Review the notification you received from your federal student loan servicer and contact them to set up your online repayment account (preferred method) or to locate their mailing address for payments by check. If mailing a check, be sure to include your Social Security Number (SSN) on your check. Payments cannot be submitted via a private package delivery or courier service such as United Parcel Service (UPS) or Federal Express (Fed Ex). If overnight delivery to the department is desired, then you must use the overnight delivery services available from the US Postal Service. Make check, money order, or Eurocheck payable to US Department of Education.
There are several resources available to assist with repaying your loans.
- AAMC Loan Repayment/Forgiveness & Scholarship site
- How to Repay Your Loans
- Indian Health Service
- Montana Rural Physician Incentive Program
- National Health Service Corps
- National Institute of Health
- Oregon Rural Health Services
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employment Certification Form
- Washington Health Professional Loan Repayment
- VA Careers Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP)
Financial Aid Office