- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually.
- Use your legal name, social security number, and birth date for both the FAFSA and admission application.
- Keep your address and phone number updated with PNWU.
- Read and respond in a timely manner to any correspondence from the Financial Aid Office.
- Inform the Financial Aid Office, in writing, if you receive additional financial resources from other agencies or private sources, such as scholarships.
- Complete all required loan documents.
- Complete required loan counseling.
- Give written notice and return unwanted loan funds to the Financial Aid Office within 14 days of disbursement.
- Keep your Federal PIN, Student Aid Report (SAR), promissory notes, disclosure notices, and other financial aid documents in a safe place.
- Make satisfactory progress towards your degree.
- Begin repayment on your loans at the end of your grace period.
- Complete all deferment and forbearance requests in a timely manner.
Financial Aid Office