PNWU's Financial Aid Office administers the Title IV, HEA programs and all other sources of funding, in accordance with all statutory provisions applicable to Title IV of the HEA, all applicable regulatory provisions prescribed under that statutory authority, and all applicable special arrangements, agreements, and limitations entered into under the authority of statues applicable to Title IV of the HEA. (34 CFR 668.16). All financial aid policies will be available on the PNWU website and in the Financial Aid Office.
All information received by any institutional office that bears on a student's eligibility for Title IV, HEA program assistance must be communicated to the Financial Aid Office. The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) website will be reviewed frequently for updates and information regarding Title IV, HEA funds.
Announcing *NEW* PNWU Financial Aid Portal
As of academic year 2018-19, you may access your financial aid information online through a secure portal! Using the new PNWU Financial Aid Portal will allow you to:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of any documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept, reduce, or decline your student loan offer
- Check the status of your student loan for the current year
- View your overall student loan history
After PNWU has received your FAFSA information, the Financial Aid Office will review your file and offer you a student loan package. You can view the offer on the Self-Service site as soon as it’s awarded, but you will need to access the to accept/reduce/decline your loans.
Next steps and login information:
- You must accept, reduce, or decline your student loans through the portal. Your loans will not be processed until you do so. (If you have not been awarded aid yet, no awards will show in the portal.)
- Once you accept/reduce/decline your loan(s), the Financial Aid Office will receive electronic notification and we can proceed with processing your aid.
- To access the portal, follow this link: . Please be sure to bookmark it.
- Your username is your PNWU email address, and your password is your PNWU network password.
- The portal uses “single sign on”, meaning that if you are signed into the network and you want to access the portal, it will automatically open for you; you don’t have to sign in separately.
By creating a PNWU account, a student agrees to participate in electronic transactions with the Financial Aid Office. Students who wish to opt out of electronic transactions and receive paper notifications must contact the for further instruction. If you have any questions or concerns about consumer information, your financial aid award, or your responsibilities, please contact the .