It is important to know what resources are available in your community and where to get good deals. The links below will assist you in finding local food banks, energy assistance, housing assistance, child care, etc. Be sure to also check with your church and talk to other PNWU students. Carpool to the grocery store and divide up big-box items (such as Costco). Clip coupons and share with other students. Get creative—it will pay off!
If you know of a great resource and would like to have it added to this site, please contact email@example.com.
- People for People Compilation of Community Resources
- Salvation Army Family Services
- Online Coupons
- Printable grocery coupons
- ShopAtHome buffet coupons, cash back, and deals
- Northwest Harvest food banks and meal programs
- Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC) Program Services
- St. Vincent Centers emergency services and food bank
- Yakima Rotary Food Bank
- ParentHelp123 Resource Finder
- Need Help Paying Bills resource site
- Map to Child Care in Yakima
Financial Aid Office