The PNWU Office of Graduate Medical Education is available to assist you with your Residency Planning. Here are some common FAQs and resources to assist you. If you have any other residency/graduate medical education questions, please complete the form at the bottom of the page for assistance.
Common Residency Planning FAQs
- What are my chances? Interactive Outcomes for NRMP Match based on COMLEX scores, research experience, publications and more filters.
- How many applications should I submit? AAMC Data to Apply Smart
- What programs are out there? Explore residency programs with FREIDA and Residency Explorer
- DEADLINES! What deadlines are fast approaching? NRMP Match Calendar Deadlines and ERAS Timeline
- I want to talk to someone, who do I talk to?
- Your Regional Assistant Dean/Regional Site Administrator are your first contacts for career planning questions. They are available to help review your applications and assist with parallel program plans.
- ERAS Point of contact is Dr. Laird, please make appointment through Lydia at 249-7848.
- Seek assistance from campus faculty in your area of specialty.
- Contact your RAD/RSA for assistance in identifying an alumnus to assist.
- Residency Talk Tuesdays in BHH Foyer during lunch. Learn more about Regional Residency Programs and residency planning resources with Michelle Chadek from the PNWU Office of Graduate Medical Education. Visit with us!