Student Intern Onboarding
Welcome student interns! Please read the information below and complete the required forms prior to your first day at PNWU. Some forms are electronically submitted to the appropriate party, others need to be completed and returned to HR via email, fax, or US mail (contact information below).
- Volunteer Application
- General Release Form
- PNWU ID Badge Agreement Form
- WSP Background Check Release Form
- Parking Permit Request Form - if you will be on campus
- New Health Insurance Market Information & Required Notice
Please also return the following documents with your paperwork:
- Resume or curriculum vitae with current contact information
- HIPAA Certification - to be completed at home institution
- Human Subjects Certification - if working with human subjects
- Copy of current immunizations
Additional forms and needed documents for paid intern:
All paid interns must complete an employment application here.
The pay period calendar can be found here Pay Period Calendar.
Time and attendance is managed by an electronic system within Paylocity. Once you are fully onboarded and hired in the system you can access the system at: https://login.paylocity.com/Escher/Escher_WebUI/views/login/login.aspx. You can pick up your pay stubs and W2, request time off, submit a timesheet (for hourly employees), update your information and much more within Paylocity.