PNWU welcomes qualified applicants to apply for open positions. Click on a position link below for more information and to apply.
Administrative and Staff Positions
- Assistant Controller-Reporting and Analysis
- Assistant Director of Academic Technology
- Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
- Clinical Education Coordinator in the Developing Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Founding Program Director for Occupational Therapy Program (OTD)
- Standardized Patient Educator
PNWU Student Applicants
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Family Medicine (0.01 FTE)
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in the Developing Doctor of Physical Therapy Program (1.0 FTE)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Internal Medicine (0.6 FTE)
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Biomedical Sciences (1.0 FTE)
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Osteopathic Principles and Practice (1.0 FTE)
PNWU has a wide range of opportunities for volunteers. See our Volunteer Application to apply.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and competitive salaries. The State of Washington does not have a state income tax. Find out more about our benefits.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact Human Resources at 509.452.5100 for an alternative format.
PNWU is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer and educational institution. To request this publication in an alternative format, please call Human Resources, 509.452.5100.
The University shall not discriminate against faculty, staff, volunteers, students, or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law for any reason including recruitment, selection, and promotion.