PNWU welcomes qualified applicants to apply for open positions. Click on the position link below for more information and to apply.
Administrative and Staff Positions
- Director of Facilities and Campus Development
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Interprofesional Practice & Education Program Assistant
- Chair of Osteopathic Principles and Practice
- Chair of Internal Medicine
- Assistant/Associate Professor of OPP - Part Time
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Family Medicine - Part Time
PNWU Student Applicants
If you are unable to apply online, please contact human resources, 509.452.5100, for an alternative format.
To ensure full consideration apply by the closing date.
For more information about any position, see the full job description.
For information about life in Yakima visit www.liveyakimavalley.com.
PNWU is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer and educational institution. To request this publication in an alternative format, please call Human Resources, 509.452.5100.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and competitive salary. The State of Washington does not have State Income Tax.
The University shall not discriminate against faculty, staff, volunteers, students, or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law for any reason including recruitment, selection, and promotion.