Administrative and Staff Positions
- Chief Information Officer
- Standardized Patient
- Clinical Education Credentialing and Contracts Coordinator
- Systems Administrator
- Student Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Materials Management and Logistics Support
- Regional Assistant Dean, Tri-Cities, WA
- Chair of Osteopathic Principles and Practice
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Assistant/Associate Professor of OPP
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Family Medicine
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Family Medicine - Part Time
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Pathology
PNWU welcomes qualified applicants to apply for open positions available above. Please complete the online application (APPLY) and attach a resume/CV and references. If you are unable to apply online, please contact human resources, 509.452.5100.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and competitive salary. The State of Washington does not have State Income Tax.
The University shall not discriminate against faculty, staff, volunteers, students, or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law for any reason including recruitment, selection, and promotion.